+44 (0) 20 7001 1021
We know works about tea and biscuits can be a bit of a cliché, but they serve multiple functions for us in the studio creatively and socially, like sharing a strong pot of coffee on monday morning while we catch up on weekend’s activities or a biscuit as we plan a challenge ahead. Getting up to make a round of tea for people takes you out of your chair and allows you mind to wander as well as your feet. We also have a sweet tooth, so biscuits — in almost all varieties — are a treat in afternoon and often needed morale boost to hit that looming deadline. One particular type we have nicknamed ‘crack biscuits’ as once opened they always get finished.
1. Hobnob: Hard work gets rewards.Takes a lot of work to eat but worth it for the great taste.
2. Party Ring: Remember to be humble, remember your audience. Design is not always for designers.
3. Jammy Dodger: A Fortuitous moment. Spotting a creative opportunity or a last minute typo.
4. Salted Caramel Cookie: Promote studio culture. The moorish ‘crack biscuit’ is a studio in-joke - It’s good to laugh together as well as work together.
5. Bonne Maman French Butter Gallettes: Collaborate. Teamwork and collaboration lead to the best results.